Bodine leads the pack!
Bodine, the emergency lighting industry leader, continues to lead the way with its newest emergency lighting innovation, the ELI-S-10 emergency lighting inverter. This new solution will offer greater flexibility and adaptability while also being compliant with NFPA 101® Life Safety Code®.
The Bodine ELI-S-10 emergency lighting inverter is technology that fits. The 10VA unit’s size (390 mm x 58 mm x 30 mm) helps simplify installation and provide flexibility. Two models are available: a conduit version and a non-conduit version. The non-conduit ELI-S-10 is designed to fit into your fixture, depending on fixture size and type.
How the Bodine ELI-S-10 works for you
ELI-S-10 allows you to dim a higher power fixture to 10VA automatically in emergency mode. You won’t need a large inverter to work with your 50W fixture, and no dip switches need to be set.
ELI-S-10 works in applications when a standard emergency LED driver will not, such as with an LED screw-base lamp or a tunable white luminaire with limited access to the complete light engine for emergency illumination.
The inverter is UL Listed and California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 compliant for use in California.
· 10VA line voltage sinusoidal inverter
· Compatible with single- and multi-channel LED dimming drivers, fluorescent ballasts, Type B TLEDs and LED screw-base lamps
· Automatically regulated emergency operation to 10VA through the dimming AC driver
· Case dimensions: 390 mm x 58 mm x 30 mm (15.34” L x 2.25” W x 1.16” H)
· Automatic output voltage select
· Small form factor for installation into fixtures (non-conduit model)
· Meets California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 efficiency requirements
· 90-minute emergency runtime, in compliance with NFPA 101® Life Safety Code®
Want more information?
If you have any questions, please contact Bodine at 800-223-5728 for more information.
Visit the Bodine webpage
Bodine’s goal is here to help you understand the technical and legal aspects of emergency lighting so that you can specify it with confidence. Bodine products are engineered so that, in the event of an emergency situation requiring building evacuation, emergency lighting guides occupants to the nearest path of egress, helps prevent injury en route and plays a key role in the smooth, successful passage of occupants to safety.
March 20, 2023
Signify Named Smart Streetlighting Leader
March 07, 2023
How Vari-Lite delivers on sustainability
February 28, 2023
Signify at LEDucation 2023