In this episode, moderator: Alan Tulla, will have an exclusive round table discussing on lighting design of things with designers and academics.
A brief of what you can expect in this discussion:
- Introduction round
- What is Internet of Things for a designer?
- What is Internet of Things for a researcher?
- What is Internet of Things for a manufacture?
- What examples of Lighting Design of Things have you done recently?
- How Lighting Design of Things will change the way for working together?
- What co-creation in your practice? How do you deal with?
- In 5 to 10 years’ time-frame, how do you see the Lighting Design of Things?
An innovative series of discussion webinars has been set up in partnership with Lighting University and Luminous magazine last year.