World leader in smart lighting expands outdoor range with new smart wall lights, path lights and low-voltage fixtures
CES 2020 - Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) – Signify (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting, is expanding the Philips Hue outdoor collection with a new range of smart wall lights, pathway lights and low-voltage fixtures. With this new collection, bringing any outdoor space to life and setting the mood for any occasion has never been easier.
Among the latest additions to the outdoor collection are wall-mounted fixtures and pathway lights. There are 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of warm-to-cool white light for effortless personalization to create the perfect atmosphere in one’s outdoor space. The highlight of the launches are the new up and down lights Appear and Resonate, a new product type in the Philips Hue family that creates strong and unique directional light effects.
- Appear: This wall light creates a sharp, directed triangle of light both up and down for a strong light effect.
- Resonate: Available in both black and silver, the Resonate creates elegant, up-and-down triangles of light.
- Attract: This wall lantern offers a unique light effect that casts a subtle arc of colorful light against the wall.
- Daylo: This circular wall light is available in stainless steel or black and provides a subtle, backlit glow.
- Nyro: The angular and architectural Nyro family includes wall light and path light options.
More low-voltage lighting options
Low-voltage lighting is an alternative to traditional outdoor lighting setups, involving minimal installation effort and offering a plug-and-play solution that does not require an electrician. The new low-voltage range includes additions to existing families of wall lights, path lights and spot lights:
- Lily: The new Lily XL spot light is larger and provides a more powerful light output.
- Impress: The popular Impress wall light is now available in a low-voltage version.
- Econic: Another outdoor favorite, the Econic family now features a low-voltage version.