A warm welcome everyday with the Philips Hue Outdoor sensor
Experience the comfort of your lights turning on automatically when you arrive in the dark. The new weather-resistant Hue Outdoor sensor, which is wireless, battery-powered and easy to mount and set up, can welcome you home with light as you approach. Via the Philips Hue app, you can choose which lights – inside or out – go on when someone passes by the sensor, and make it look like someone is always at home.
Place the Hue Outdoor sensor on a flat wall in your garage, around your door or where it matters most in your yard. It has a detection range of 12m (39ft) and an integrated dusk-to-dawn sensor, ensuring that your lights will only turn on when it is dark outside. The sensor (RRP: EUR 49.95 / USD 49.95) will be available for purchase in Europe and North America in February 2019.
The perfect light for any occasion
Your outdoor spaces are an extension of your home, and you now have more choice than ever before to paint your front and backyard with 16 million colors or bright white light. Whether it’s welcoming a guest at your front door, enjoying a BBQ on the patio or a party in the backyard, you can add a touch of light and ambiance to every get-together with the new Philips Hue Outdoor fixtures. Create perfect lighting to enjoy these special moments to the fullest.
The newest additions to the range include:
Available in North America and Europe in February 2019
- The Philips Hue Welcome Flood Light (RRP: EUR 129.99 / USD 109.99), a wall-mounted fixture in one shade of bright white light
- The Philips Hue Discover Flood Light (RRP: EUR 149.99 / USD 139.99), a wall-mounted fixture with White and Color Ambiance light
- The Philips Hue Econic family of wall lights (RRP: EUR 139.99 / USD 129.99 and EUR 139.99 / USD 129.99)
Available in Europe only, in February 2019
- The Philips Hue Econic pedestal and post (RRP: EUR 129.99 and 159.99)
- The Philips Hue Fuzo family (RRP: from EUR 79.99), which includes a pedestal, a post and three wall lights, with white light.
- The Philips Impress family (RRP: from EUR 109.99), which includes three pedestals and two wall lights.
- The Philips Hue Calla large bollard (RRP: EUR 149.99, extension available for EUR 119.99), which is a bigger version of the already available Calla path light and has White and Color Ambiance light
For more information about the new Philips Hue Outdoor smart lighting products, please visit meethue.com.