- Conveniently control your Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED lights using the WiZ app on your smartphone or tablet and your existing Wi-Fi network
- Exclusively available on HomeDepot.com now and in Home Depot stores nationwide in September
Somerset, New Jersey – Signify (Euronext: LIGHT), the world leader in lighting, is expanding its comprehensive smart home lighting offering in the United States. In addition to Bluetooth- and Zigbee-based smart lighting with Philips Hue, Signify’s offering now includes Wi-Fi-enabled lighting that works with the WiZ Connected ecosystem.
The WiZ Connected ecosystem operates independently from the Philips Hue ecosystem. Conveniently adjust the Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED lighting using the easy-to-use WiZ app on your smartphone or tablet and your home’s Wi-Fi network – no wiring or additional equipment is required.
Getting started is simple.
Download the free WiZ app (iOS or Android), screw the retrofit light bulb in any existing table lamp or fixture or the downlight in your ceiling, and follow the step-by-step guide in the app to complete the setup.
You’ll then be able to:
- Conveniently control your home lighting wherever you are using the WiZ app, or with Alexa, the Google Assistant or Siri shortcuts if you have a compatible voice device.
- Wirelessly dim your Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED WiZ Connected lights, or choose from pre-set light scenes for ambiance.
- Change the shade of white light – from warm white to cool daylight – to suit your daily tasks.
- Make your home glow with any color you like.
- Set light schedules and timers.