Who are you?
- Grew up in China.
- Came to the US to study electrical engineering.
What do you do?
- Help solve customer issues.
- Support all Design-In projects.
- Serve as the middleman between customers and the product development team.
What is your focus?
- Mainstream drivers (including indoor and outdoor drivers).
- Design-In projects.
- Feedback from customers.
Where did you go to school?
- China University of Geo-Science: BA in Automation.
- The University of Akron: Masters.
Where did you work?
At Technical Consumer Products International as a hardware engineer.
What part of your job do you enjoy the most?
Seeing a Design-In project get completed successfully with customer finding true value from the service.