1.Introduction: The promoter of this Promotion is Signify Singapore Pte Ltd (Signify), having an office at 622 Lor 1 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319763. For more information or complaints, please contact our Consumer Care telephone line via https://www.signify.com/en-sg/contact. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Scope: The Promotion starts 1st August 2022 and ends 31st October 2022. Multiple entries are allowed per participant, on the condition that each entry submitted corresponds to a separate receipt with a minimum Philips LED lighting product purchase value of $10 per receipt.
Some examples can be found here: If the value of the receipt is $9.99 it won’t be considered for an entry. If the value of the receipt is $19.99, only 1 entry will be counted. If the value of the receipt is $20.01, 2 entries will be counted. Winners will be selected by an algorithm for random pick feature from Google.
3. Prizes and estimated market value: Signify reserves the right to replace prizes with items of similar value. Signify makes no representation as to the quality or fitness for purpose of any prizes. Prizes may come with a standard product warranty from the manufacturer which shall be passed on to winners, to the extent that this is possible.
4. Who can participate: Entry to the Promotion is open to all Singaporeans but excluding employees of the worldwide Signify group of companies their families and anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Minors are not allowed to participate and any entry by a minor will be disqualified. Signify reserves the right to written proof of consent required.
5. Personal Data which will be collected: Name, Phone Number, Email, Shipping Address and Last Four (4) Digits of Identity Card. This Data will be collected and Managed by SOFTNET Technologies Sdn Bhd for the purpose of managing this contest and shipping out the prizes. The Data if required will be shared with Singapore Authorities. Once the contest ends and shipping is acknowledged by winners the data will be purged with a single click and everything is cleared from SOFTNET servers. It is a verified audited mechanic of contest management system.
8. Notification: shall take place privately via email or [other medium, e.g., Phone Call, WhatsApp Message] within 45 days of the Promotion completing. Prizes must be claimed within 4 weeks of the date of notification. All rights to prizes not claimed within this period shall be lost. Prize winners may need to verify their proper identity before claiming prizes. Names of prize winners shall be made available to entrants who did not win any of the prices by participating in this Promotion.
11. You may not transfer or assign any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions. Winners’ details will be announced by being published on the Signify internet page and/or the media on which this Promotion is being held and by entering this Promotion the participant grants his or her approval for this publication.
13. Privacy: To this Promotion the privacy notice of Signify https://www.signify.com/en-sg/privacy-notice is applicable.
14. Applicable law: These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Singapore. When you enter into this Promotion, you must make sure that by entering this Promotion, you are complying with the local laws in your country of residence. In case your participation is held illegal according to your local laws, your participation is held invalid.
15. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore for any disputes, claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including any disputes relating to the Promotion, provided that you agree to submit any such disputes, claims or causes of action exclusively to the courts of Singapore.
16. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Thank you for joining our Web Site.
Last Update: July, 2022