Who are you?
- Grew up in Chicago near the southwest side.
- Began career at Philips in approbations, then R&D, and now in technical testing.
- Still works on approbations and R&D time to time.
- Does CAT (Customer Acceptance Testing).
What do you do?
- Helps with installing our products into given fixtures.
- Applies wires to measure input and output data, attaching thermal probes to take measurements over time.
- Collects data for our engineers who turn them into reports
- Conducts thermal and performance (input/output of voltage current & general power factor) tests.
What is your focus?
Any and all necessary modifications and preparations for tests.
Where did you go to school?
Certificate in Basic Electronics at DeVry Institute of Technology.
Where did you work?
- TV tuner repair.
- Hammond Organ Company as organ repairer.
- 3 different telecom companies as R & D.
- Signify (for 9 years).
What part of your job do you enjoy the most?
The challenges that arise with working with the other engineers in developing products.